Nya produkter från Hyster Dragtruckar
New Product Introduction
Expansion of tow tractor range with three-wheel and four-wheel seated tow tractor
Hyster is pleased to announce an expansion of the tow tractor range with the new Hyster® T7.0HS3 three-wheel seated tow tractor and T8.0HS4 four-wheel seated tow tractor.
Where power, performance and manoeuvrability are required the Hyster T7.0HS3 and T8.0HS4 (A489) lead the way. Capable of towing up to 7000 kg or 8000 kg respectively, the Hyster seated tow tractor helps manufacturing operations transport material to production lines and is ideal for the automotive and engineering industries and for any type of line feed operation or external applications.
Features and benefits
- A solid frame construction and reliable components ensure long-term reliability and durability.
- AC control system.
- Automatically applied transmission parking brake.
- Select the three-wheel configuration for optimized manoeuvrability and the four-wheel configuration for improved stability over rough or broken surfaces.
- Compact design and extreme manoeuvrability.
- Acceleration and travel speeds can be adjusted to the particular needs of the application via the console by a service engineer.
- Anti-roll back on ramps device, active for driver operation.
- External inching control buttons to assist with trailer hitching.
- Easy access thanks to single step.
- Easy controllable truck.
- Comfortable suspended seat.
- External inching control to assist driver with trailer hitching.
- Power assisted steering on 4-wheel model.
- Heated cab and slam locking doors on 4-wheel model (optional).
Low Cost of Ownership
- Advanced control features, such as easy diagnostics via a handheld controller that allows the truck to be tailored to the needs of the application.
- Telematics ready.
- Low maintenance AC traction motor with built-in thermal protection to minimize service downtime.
- Service interval for hydraulic steering oil and filter being 3000 hours.
- 4 different battery options available: 240 Ah, 315 Ah, 345 Ah and 375 Ah.
- Vertical or lateral battery extraction.
- Battery charger.
- Battery roll-out rollers with additional battery safety latch.
- Battery removal trolley (only available through the Aftermarket).
- Extended warranty option of 36 months or 4000 hours.
- Non-marking and Pit Stop tyres.
- Cloth seat.
- Steel cab including rear view mirror, exterior mirrors, front screen and rear window.
- Roll-up PVC curtain side doors.
- Wash/wipe system for front screen.
- Steel, slam lock side doors with slide windows (only available for T8.0HS4)
- 48V electric cab heater (only available for T8.0HS4)
- Telematics (only available through the Aftermarket).
- Tugger train systems
|Steel cab with steel doors||Steel cab with PVC doors|